Friday, October 10, 2008

A Call For Convention

Today, the Connecticut Supreme Courts approved "Same-Sex" Marriages as being legal. I am not surprised that Connecticut would do this, but I am saddened, and I hold up this state to Almighty God to continue showing His mercy towards us.

It seems we have turned our face away from him- again.

At first, I was not in favor of the vote to invoke a constitutional convention, which I saw as a waste of taxpayers money and pretty much a waste of time.

But Times (and opinions) change. I join the bishops of the state in calling for votes to support a convention.
I encourage you to do the same.

Perhaps this state can return to morals that are consistent to the Gospels, with a lot of prayer and a lot of votes.

Here is what the CCC had to say:

Connecticut Catholic Conference calls for Constitutional Convention

No comments: