Friday, June 17, 2005

PAINTED WITH A DIFFERENT BRUSH LifeSupport

Yahoo! Groups : LifeSupport Messages : Message 717 of 717

Steve is a good writer, and one who can find the nugget of truth and refine it to gold. Today's installment included the story of the shooting the brinks men who were shot and of the only 2 people who returned the money.

What bothers me the most is that people were loading up on the money while the guards lie there bleeding. I guess this inspires the following prayer:

Heavenly Father, You give us all good things. May we always see your beauty in all of creation, in particular the people with whom we share our day. May we show them your face, your compassion and love and find reward in that act. I know you will take care of me, so I do not need to take advantage of anyone for my daily needs. May you spirit always guide me to act according to your will, and bring forth your kingdom. I ask this in the name of your Son, who showed us your face, allowing us to recognize it in all creation.


No comments: